Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAJOR UPDATES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
final
Administrator
Administrator

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR UPDATES   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 am

first major update: entirely new server base

- i decided to switch servers because the first one was failing slowly... by that i mean that nothing was working anymore, as most of you may have noticed. it was crashing every 5 minutes or so. Also i could not run any more updates because the changes would not save or take effect for reasons unknown. so with this new source i hope to see a lot less crashing.

- Another reason i chose this source was because its much easier to work with because its much easier to organize all the codes and stuff, plus we dont have 2 worry bout SYIs nemore (added SYI blocker).

hope you guys enjoy new server.
Back to top Go down
headshot679
NOOB!
NOOB!
headshot679

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Error!   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 am

I have played since July i remember scychi blah blah blah.... I have played for a long time. I have been frozen trying to tele to training. if you would please help me i will be greatful. THis is headshot679. Sad scratch
Back to top Go down
headshot679
NOOB!
NOOB!
headshot679

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:06 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad please help!
Back to top Go down
0ur mistakes
NOOB!
NOOB!

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi..Its Our Mistakes on the server..and i have the same problem as headshot.
The last Time I was On I clicked To Go To The Training Area. It Said Loading Please Waite And Stayed There. I Had To Refresh My Page To Get Back. I tried Again And I Got On. But When I Got On There Was A Black Screen And It Said Loading Please Waite. It Stayed The for About 5 Mins So I Refreshed Again and Typed In Mt Name and Pass And same thing Happened..It Said Loading please Waite and stayed there..

Ive Been Trying All Day..No Luck..It Must Be the Training Area Causing This But But I"m Not Sure.
Please Help
Back to top Go down
headshot679
NOOB!
NOOB!
headshot679

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 pm

king you need to fix this
Back to top Go down
sir orange
NOOB!
NOOB!

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Cant see my self or other people   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Im using the silabsoft client but i cant see my self or other people. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAJOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAJOR UPDATES   MAJOR UPDATES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAJOR UPDATES
Page 1 of 1