Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why my self krusty should be mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krusty
NOOB!
NOOB!
krusty

Why my self krusty should be mod Empty
PostSubject: Why my self krusty should be mod   Why my self krusty should be mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 am

I have colour coded my mod app to make it easier to read

Questions in BLUE

Answers in RED

Any Others in YELLOW

name on server:
Krusty

level:126

how you have helped the server (1-2 sentences):
i have helped so much people on the new place to fish its like everyday people ask me 'Where do i get my fishing up?' and i say where to fish.

I have also brought in a few new members which is pretty awesome.

how you will help the server if you become a moderator (2 sentence minimum):

I can kick those spammers who make the server run slowly and make it lag so many people can enjoy the game without hassle.

I can also keep helping people but if i am a mod more people ask me for help so i help more people
Very Happy

is xxheroxx gay?:
well i dont really know if hes straight or gay but if gay means like a bad person then no he is a nice guy

Anything else we should know?
well im an admin on a server called dragonscape i have also been a mod on some other servers but this one i found is the best and i think i could be a better help as mod.

will you steal final's cookie if you become mod?
No if its finals then its finals i dont steal.

Well thats the end of my app i know usually you wouldnt pick people just for the app but i think it might give me a better chance of being a mod if i post one but im mostly gonna be on the server helping all people i can help well bye guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Why my self krusty should be mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godz of Wilds Realm :: Applications :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: