Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I get mod pleaaze?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enhanced
NOOB!
NOOB!
Enhanced

Can I get mod pleaaze? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get mod pleaaze?   Can I get mod pleaaze? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:40 am

I know that you arn't making many mods now due to an overload of them, but Heres my application anyway

Q:Green
A:Violet ^_^

name on server: Enhanced

level: 126

how you have helped the server (1-2 sentences):
I have helped the server by helping those who need advice, solutions, and freebies occasionally. Very Happy I also help out mods and admins on my friend list by telling them where a server advertiser, bot, cheater, or scammer might be.

how you will help the server if you become a moderator (2 sentence minimum): I will help the server by making sure we all have a fun time playing the game, And removing those that make the game lame Sad.
I will make sure to stop people who typically try to scam or insult people in any way. Along with doing everything I can to give advice or suggestions to in-experienced players.

is xxheroxx gay?: Well meeting xxheroxx only once on a seperete account, he is a pretty odd guy, but he seems quite creative and fun (not to mention nice), I really am nobody to judge whether one is gay or not... but I guess my answer is no.

Anything else we should know? I am a girl, I help in a group at my school to support the poor. I am quite dedicated to this server and try to get on as offen as possible. And go to other servers and advertise this server. This is truly my favorite server Smile

will you steal final's cookie if you become mod?: Awww, I had my cookie stolen once it made me sad.... I know that having your cookie stolen makes you sad.... And I don't want to make anybody sad, especially Final, he is awesome.

Feel free to explain why or why I shouldn't be a mod, Progressive criticism please Smile

Last edited by Enhanced on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra Explination)
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com/

Can I get mod pleaaze?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godz of Wilds Realm :: Applications :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: