Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:12 am

SERVER IS HACKED!

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT 1-2

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT 2-1

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT 3-1

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT 4-1

Richard or someone hacked the server, apparently richard, this is uber important every member must read!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:24 am

we're trying to regain control.. me, bigman, cr4zy are trying to get it back. luke i unbanned u. pizza is unbanned too! cmon all mods can come back. all that i know of anyways
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:31 am

im ip banned and only final can undo that so ya..
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:36 am

oh.. lol sorry..
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 pm

cmonmorebs said that its pure lagato
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm

it is. but I've found out that bigman is m8s with pure lagato. and if bigman somehow got co from his friend and made pure lagato co, then pure lagato made everyone admin/co. WE ARE DOING OUR BEST. WHERE THE HELL IS FINAL?!?!?!?!!!??!
Back to top Go down
Bradyn
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:43 pm

i was a MOD too. i was banned and i was wondering if you could unban me. i have currently become really good friends with pizzaiscool, and i did nothing wrong to get banned, it was the people who hacked the server. so please unban me. my user is Bradyn.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Bradyn wrote:
i was a MOD too. i was banned and i was wondering if you could unban me. i have currently become really good friends with pizzaiscool, and i did nothing wrong to get banned, it was the people who hacked the server. so please unban me. my user is Bradyn.

Yea, after you get to know a guy, it becomes pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Pizzaiscool wrote:
Bradyn wrote:

one question. wtf kind of a name is bradyn
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:02 am

Luke wrote:
Pizzaiscool wrote:
Bradyn wrote:

one question. wtf kind of a name is bradyn

Thats his real life name lol!
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 am

no way r u serious?
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:44 am

Luke wrote:
no way r u serious?

Yea, lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
made2pk4eva
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 pm

wtf when will it be runnign again what fat geeks why hack they hack server? and thanks to people who tryign to get back
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:05 pm

made2pk4eva wrote:
wtf when will it be runnign again what fat geeks why hack they hack server? and thanks to people who tryign to get back

Thank god we got the server back, those damn hackers screwed us up! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: MEGA IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1