Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remove Seehoho from Mod.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

Remove Seehoho from Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:08 am

Seehoho shouldn't get Mod. He was pking at ::wc with minimaul and black gloves (he didn't have mod before that). He also is trying to lie about it. Ask Xx vengence or Stonecldpker. And by the way, he was pking by ::yelling, "Drop party at ::Wc!!!!!!!" Killing the person who walked into the lure and looting them. And if final did give him mod, I'm sorry, but he just doesn't deserve it. And I thought that Final wasn't taking anymore mods anyway? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And, he's prolly gonna post down here, but don't listen. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ryan T
1337 Member
1337 Member
Ryan T

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:17 pm

yea i herd he was like going crazy on ownzpkscape

No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbean/lol.org
seehoho11
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: who thinks cmonrebs should get iped from server!   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 pm

first of all i do cuz i seen him on joltscape! final yep i seen him from joltscape he probably with lagato going undercover! also last time i seen him have a meaty!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

seehoho11 wrote:
first of all i do cuz i seen him on joltscape! final yep i seen him from joltscape he probably with lagato going undercover! also last time i seen him have a meaty!

Um what???.... And you have no proof I had meaty, so... And good, Paras should demote you. Another witness that Seehoho tried to kill in ::wc is Stacey s mom... so yea, demote seehoho..

And btw, Ryan T, love your icon lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
seehoho11
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Godz of Wilds Realm :: News & Announcements :: Suggestion box :: Remove Seehoho from Mod   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 pm

remove cmonerbs mom from mod cmonerbs jealous again how sad he needs tio cry to his moma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
seehoho11
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Godz of Wilds Realm :: News & Announcements :: Suggestion box :: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

cmonrerbs should getb mombanned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! wat a noob lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Lol.. you know what's sad? You think that people like you... And you make up some weird shit.. How old are you, 4? Cause you can't spell... And on top of that, you're half-way retarted. I don't care if I don't get mod.. Cause right now, I'm just trying to get you removed because you don't deserve it.. And in my mind, never will...
Back to top Go down
Ryan T
1337 Member
1337 Member
Ryan T

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 pm

seeho = bitch???

No No No No No No No No No

dont talk about ppls moms!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:53 am

Yeah lol.. What Ryan T said. Seeho = Bitch (no question mark, it's true..)
Back to top Go down
baller4life
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:25 pm

lol guys plz dont curse out side the smacktalk topic!

I love you baller is back! I love you
Back to top Go down
baller4life
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! it says im a noob! GRR! final plz fix it (lol).

I love you baller is back! I love you
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:04 pm

baller, you need 50 posts to not be a "NOOB!"
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Seehoho is no longer mod! Wooohoo! This topic is closed Very Happy

W00T 90th post!! newbs!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ryan T
1337 Member
1337 Member
Ryan T

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 pm

cmonmorebs wrote:
seehoho11 wrote:

Um what???.... And you have no proof I had meaty, so... And good, Paras should demote you. Another witness that Seehoho tried to kill in ::wc is Stacey s mom... so yea, demote seehoho..

And btw, Ryan T, love your icon lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol ty

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Seehoho from Mod.   Remove Seehoho from Mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove Seehoho from Mod.
Page 1 of 1