Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my admin application!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

my admin application!!!! Empty
PostSubject: my admin application!!!!   my admin application!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 am

Hi,
Username: drew 4 life1
Level: 126
Are you a moderator: yes
How long you been moderator for? : 11days
How long have you played for? : 4weeks

Hi all fellow staff members of 67.82.98.75. As you can see im doing a admin application. Heres why i deserve to get it. I follow all the rules of this server, I help alot of people, etc giving them free stuff, showing them to this fourm and showing them around. I also get along with people very well. If i would get this admin i would not let this server down. I am on this server mostly when its on. I would love to be admin because im always on this server. I will do my job if im admin by telling people to not wear mod+ stuff like black gloves and meatys and mini mauls. I would also spawn people stuff if they get looted or lagged out, etc d hally, neitz. I would also ban all the noobs trying to get us on other servers and hackers. I would also do drop partys every week for all the people on the server Razz
Well this is the end of my admin application

Thanks for reading,
Dont be afraid to post:P
Drew 4 life1
Back to top Go down

my admin application!!!!
Page 1 of 1