Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cb0w pur3
NOOB!
NOOB!
cb0w pur3

GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM Empty
PostSubject: GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM   GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:21 am

Crying or Very sad their used to be alot of players on here it was my favorite server ever now theirs not too many players and its not as fun as it used to be i played 4 4 months on this server and now its time to say goodbye. im playing anew server now (deltascape) i would just like to thank final and every 1 4 making this such a great server i would especially like to thank paras or mike for being in my opinion the best admin on the game good bye all friends i will miss u Sad
Back to top Go down
Fawl
NOOB!
NOOB!

GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM   GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:43 pm

cb0w pur3 wrote:
Crying or Very sad their used to be alot of players on here it was my favorite server ever now theirs not too many players and its not as fun as it used to be i played 4 4 months on this server and now its time to say goodbye. im playing anew server now (deltascape) i would just like to thank final and every 1 4 making this such a great server i would especially like to thank paras or mike for being in my opinion the best admin on the game good bye all friends i will miss u Sad

Bye!, hope you enjoy the new server
Back to top Go down

GOOD BYE GODZ OF WILDS REALM
Page 1 of 1