Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i am appealing a ban

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon8081
NOOB!
NOOB!

i am appealing a ban Empty
PostSubject: i am appealing a ban   i am appealing a ban I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:14 am

Help my name is brandon8081..... the otherday this server went crazy... i got banned for no reason.... i was playing then it just disconeected me.... could u pleease un ip ban me... i was just training to get my str to 99 and then it disconnected me and then it said logged in... and that my account was disabled... i know that i am ip banned and that i am account banned... so oculd u please unban brandon8081 from ip and enable it..please??
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
NOOB!
NOOB!
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: i am appealing a ban   i am appealing a ban I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:19 am

you were not iped u were just banned man so chill Laughing
Back to top Go down
killer bro17
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: same thing happed to my account killer bro17   i am appealing a ban I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:05 pm

dude same thing happened to my account and they banned me then ip banned me and no1 freakens gets on this forms this is so gay!!!
Back to top Go down
owned by a.
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: i am appealing a ban   i am appealing a ban I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:19 am

MACDADDY WHAT WAS THE OTHER POST FOR you told final to BAN ME I DIDNT DO ANYTHING MAN =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am appealing a ban   i am appealing a ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am appealing a ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godz of Wilds Realm :: Report Abuse :: Appeal Mute/Ban-
Jump to: