Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer bro17
NOOB!
NOOB!

please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! Empty
PostSubject: please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!   please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 pm

please un ip ban me pelase!! I didn't even do anything please un ip ban me please!!!
Back to top Go down
Enhanced
NOOB!
NOOB!
Enhanced

PostSubject: are you sure??   please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Are you sure you are IP banned?? What does the message say when you try to log in?
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com/
killer bro17
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!   please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Enhanced wrote:
Are you sure you are IP banned?? What does the message say when you try to log in?

connection lost kicks me off but i can type and when i try to use killer bro17 it says account disabled and the server won't let me play please freaken up ip ban me. I use dif accounts it kicks me off i'm ip banned!
Back to top Go down
Enhanced
NOOB!
NOOB!
Enhanced

PostSubject: Re: please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!   please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:17 pm

killer bro17 wrote:
Enhanced wrote:

connection lost kicks me off but i can type and when i try to use killer bro17 it says account disabled and the server won't let me play please freaken up ip ban me. I use dif accounts it kicks me off i'm ip banned!

Hmmmm well that isn't IP banned its prolly and IP mute or somthing like that.... or really bad lag.... hmmmmm ummm ... well just try to appeal, kuz Killer bro17 is definitely banned...
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!   please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please read and reply!!! please unip ban me please listen!!
Page 1 of 1