Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

noobs in controll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
NOOB!
NOOB!
macdaddy

noobs in controll Empty
PostSubject: noobs in controll   noobs in controll I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:02 pm

wtf everything is going crazy im seeing lvl 3 noobs with mod and admin+ lilke wtf this is freakin ridiculous and every time i logg on i get iped or banned final u need to fix this its crazy..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Enhanced
NOOB!
NOOB!
Enhanced

noobs in controll Empty
PostSubject: OHOOOOOO lol   noobs in controll I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 am

dude lol thats because mods and admins can edit their stats..... lol theres a mod I know that has 99 att, str, and 1 def and 10hp and he can't die rofl
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com/
owned by a.
NOOB!
NOOB!

noobs in controll Empty
PostSubject: Re: noobs in controll   noobs in controll I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 am

hes talking they make an account and there mods and admins randomly gave them out to players right macdaddy its owned by a btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

noobs in controll Empty
PostSubject: Re: noobs in controll   noobs in controll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

noobs in controll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godz of Wilds Realm :: News & Announcements :: Updates-
Jump to: