Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

umm wtf.. honestly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:53 am

ok, I think I was ip banned for no reason. I read Pizza's and Luke said it would log you in then say connection would be lost bla, bla, bla.. That happened.. What the ****??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: ...   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:14 am

nevermind.. i got back on. and I know who's doing it. it's pure Lagato. he made me admin. and I'm doin my best not to kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:32 am

fuck that bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:36 am

yeah, knida lol
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:05 am

cmonmorebs wrote:
yeah, knida lol

He hacked the server, unless it was richard, but if he did, affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops pig pig pig pig pig afro afro afro afro elephant elephant elephant Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation IM GOING TO OWN HIM, AFTER I GET SOME CAKE!
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 am

alright.. i'm pissed.. someone unban me. I got banned, for no reason, and no warning was given.. the person who banned me was babby. i aint got nuttin against him. he had something against me. and another person who should be banned if I am, is trent11600. He's pinning the whole thing on me. Me, who just joined the server 3 weeks - 1 month ago, didn't know how to demote. so everyone's getting on me for not demoting pure lagato in his "reign of terror". while I didn't even know. And I was a little lost and confused, and after pure lagato had left, pk rang (co-owner from lagato), demoted most people. I actually asked him how to demote people and he told me. I tried it, and apparantly it didn't work. or something else had happened.. now moo, and trent11600 are all getting on my ass for no reason. they're pissing me off and please help. for god's sake. and trent11600 has something against me or something, cause he pisses me off a lot. thanks.. please help.. and btw, trent was kissing babby's ass the whole time he was there. I started messing with moo, babby (who took it a little literal) starts getting on my ass. Trent is gay, and if i stay banned, ban him too. he's a real dick.. and i thought i helped the situation.. apparantly not..
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 am

cmonmorebs wrote:
alright.. i'm pissed.. someone unban me. I got banned, for no reason, and no warning was given.. the person who banned me was babby. i aint got nuttin against him. he had something against me. and another person who should be banned if I am, is trent11600. He's pinning the whole thing on me. Me, who just joined the server 3 weeks - 1 month ago, didn't know how to demote. so everyone's getting on me for not demoting pure lagato in his "reign of terror". while I didn't even know. And I was a little lost and confused, and after pure lagato had left, pk rang (co-owner from lagato), demoted most people. I actually asked him how to demote people and he told me. I tried it, and apparantly it didn't work. or something else had happened.. now moo, and trent11600 are all getting on my ass for no reason. they're pissing me off and please help. for god's sake. and trent11600 has something against me or something, cause he pisses me off a lot. thanks.. please help.. and btw, trent was kissing babby's ass the whole time he was there. I started messing with moo, babby (who took it a little literal) starts getting on my ass. Trent is gay, and if i stay banned, ban him too. he's a real dick.. and i thought i helped the situation.. apparantly not..

Try to log in again.
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 pm

did :p i got in. forgot to update though Smile
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:32 am

cmonmorebs wrote:

When i was mod i unbanned you =)
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:16 pm

ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 pm

i can't go to the pk tab anymore.. and when i log in, 9 times outta 10, it immediatly logs me out..
Back to top Go down
kingdetroit1
NOOB!
NOOB!

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Pizzaiscool wrote:
cmonmorebs wrote:

When i was mod i unbanned you =)

dude u cant unban him when ur mod so u musta been admin or didnt unban him at all!?

king THE KING OF DETROIT IS BACK! king
Back to top Go down
zezima aky
NOOB!
NOOB!

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: hi i have benn ip baned can you help me   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:54 am

Hello evry one i have been baned today some other user telled me to type ::cilent-drop and my account logged out and it sade disabled please can make it work please i love this server so much if you can i am grateful ty bye evry one my name is zezima aky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

umm wtf.. honestly Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm wtf.. honestly   umm wtf.. honestly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm wtf.. honestly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godz of Wilds Realm :: Report Abuse :: Appeal Mute/Ban-
Jump to: