Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why does luke keep banning me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigman 2759
NOOB!
NOOB!

why does luke keep banning me? Empty
PostSubject: why does luke keep banning me?   why does luke keep banning me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:59 am

hey ummm... luke why do u keep banning bigman2759 i have been asking you but you have just been banning all the accounts iv talked to you so plz lemme know. Question
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: why does luke keep banning me?   why does luke keep banning me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 am

cuz ur a noob, admin looter, and mod looter, and normal player [not ur kill] looter and its pain in the ass for me to give pepole there stuff when they get all mad u looted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: why does luke keep banning me?   why does luke keep banning me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 pm

bigman 2759 wrote:
hey ummm... luke why do u keep banning bigman2759 i have been asking you but you have just been banning all the accounts iv talked to you so plz lemme know. Question

You deserve it in my opinion, if you looted me, i'm a mod, and you didn't know, i wouldn't give a dam and i'd tell luke or final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does luke keep banning me?   why does luke keep banning me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why does luke keep banning me?
Page 1 of 1