Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mod application edited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strong hit2u
NOOB!
NOOB!

mod application edited Empty
PostSubject: mod application edited   mod application edited I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Name on server: Strong hit2u

Level: 126 i made that by my self

how you have helped the server (1-2 sentences): i have helped a certain amount of new people. With money or items (such as nezzy helms the fremmy ones) [=
and how you start as a girl i helped change hair/clothes/gender
and abusing items in wildy,as in mini mauls,and gloves in wildy i will stop people using those few items and any other items that are not allowed to be used in wildy by normal players only mod+

how you will help the server if you become a moderator (2 sentence minimum): I would help staff higher then me when someone trys to hack.
and help when people loot. And would help new players like i do at this momment and keep this server in peace :)and if thiers problems i can not help with or fix i would inform the higher rank staff then me ASAP
and abusing items in wildy,as in mini mauls,and gloves in wildy i will stop people using those few items and any other items that are not allowed to be used in wildy by normal players only mod+
and abusing your rights as a mod like kicking for no reason or banning for no reason at all i willbe trusted with these kicking and banning rights and item codes that i can use i will not give away the items if not supposed to
i think i would be good at being a mod
ur decision still but

is xxheroxx gay?: nah hes sick as Smile

and the last question is:

will you steal final's cookie if you become mod? mayb .... wait yeh probably

Smile Your decision

Last edited by strong hit2u on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
parasj2552
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: rofl!   mod application edited I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:51 pm

rofl ill steal finals cookie no bad need to work on it u never talked about abusing
Back to top Go down
strong hit2u
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: mod application edited   mod application edited I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm

parasj2552 wrote:
rofl ill steal finals cookie no bad need to work on it u never talked about abusing

yeh that was ur other comment now answer me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: mod application edited   mod application edited I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:38 pm

nice app.. but post more around forums cause it seems like u just joined forums to post mod app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod application edited   mod application edited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod application edited
Page 1 of 1