Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moderator application =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cb0w pur3
NOOB!
NOOB!
cb0w pur3

moderator application =] Empty
PostSubject: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:14 am

name on server: (cb0w pur3)

My level is: 126

I have helped the server by helping new players, giving people things they need and supplying people with weapons and armor.

If i become a moderator I would help the server by helping new players, and supplying items to people if they lost them/looted etc. I would also look out for people not following rules of the server and inform a admin or staff member ASAP, and I would be nice to all the players. I have also been playing for 2 months and have alot of experience on server.

Lol no I do not think xxheroxx is gay

I am a nice person, I am very active on the game and I think that I i could help people in the game.

No i would not steal Final's cookie if i became mod...... unless it was chocolate chip What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:02 am

cb0w pur3 wrote:

I have helped the server by helping new players, giving people things they need and supplying people with weapons and armor.

If i become a moderator I would help the server by helping new players, and supplying items to people if they lost them/looted etc. I would also look out for people not following rules of the server and inform a admin or staff member ASAP, and I would be nice to all the players. I have also been playing for 2 months and have alot of experience on server.

I am a nice person, I am very active on the game and I think that I i could help people in the game.

No i would not steal Final's cookie if i became mod...... unless it was chocolate chip What a Face

First off, you stole the bottem thing from me, and second off, this is your second post, now i do not doubt you would be a good mod, it's just that, you don't deserve it yet, post some more, and don't steal my stuff.
Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 am

cb0w pur3 wrote:

cbow by the looks of ur application you have pretty much but copyed me
by the looking of this it doesn't seem you would be good at mods
sry
drew 4 life1
Back to top Go down
cb0w pur3
NOOB!
NOOB!
cb0w pur3

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 am

drew i couldnt of copied u because i posted mine b4 u i just edited mine the next day because i saw i had spelling mistakes Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm

You do no they arent accepting any more mods right?
Back to top Go down
cb0w pur3
NOOB!
NOOB!
cb0w pur3

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

yh i saw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderator application =]   moderator application =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderator application =]
Page 1 of 1