Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moderator application for drew 4 life1

Go down 
+2
Pizzaiscool
drew 4 life1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

moderator application for drew 4 life1 Empty
PostSubject: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Name on sever: drew 4 life1

Level on sever: 126

How you have helped this sever: I have helped new players by giving them amour and cash and showing them around, I also helped this sever by telling mods and co owners about people wearing mods items, looting and teaming and also giving people some of my extra items when they have been looted.

How will you help this sever if you become moderator: I will help this sever by stoping people from teaming and looting at pking, stoping people that arn't mods+ have adventages in pking or training, etc using blk gloves, meatys. And i will kick or banned people who are doing something very wrong etc, looting to many times, pjing, teaming, swearing to mods+. I will also bring in more helping with the new players and show them to this forum.

Is xxheroxx gay: I have seen xxheroxx on this sever heaps of times and ive talked to him and he doesn't seem gay, he seems pretty nice.

Anything else we should know: If you make me a moderator i will show you i will not let you down and i never swear to mods i always respect them and same with players. I also bring peace and makes friends with everyone i meet.

The last question is would you steal final's cookie if i become a mod: Hmmmm.... hehehe nahh i wouldn't but if i had a cookie i would give you mine Razz but maybe if there was more then 50 cookies who knows Razz but ill ask first

Thanks final and mods for reading my application for mod
Dont be afraid to post Razz
Thanks
Drew 4 life1

Last edited by drew 4 life1 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:13 pm

drew 4 life1 wrote:

How you have helped this sever: I have helped new players by giving them amour and cash and showing them around, I also helped this sever by telling mods and co owners about people wearing mods items, looting and teaming and also giving people some of my extra items when they have been looted.

How will you help this sever if you become moderator: I will help this sever by stoping people from teaming and looting at pking, stoping people that arn't mods+ have adventages in pking or training, etc using blk gloves, meatys. And i will kick or banned people who are doing something very wrong etc, looting to many times, pjing, teaming, swearing to mods+.

Is xxheroxx gay: I have seen xxheroxx on this sever heaps of times and ive talked to him and he doesn't seem gay, he seems pretty nice.

Anything else we should know: If you make me a moderator i will show you i will not let you down and i never swear to mods i always respect them and same with players.

The last question is would you steal final's cookie if i become a mod: Hmmmm.... hehehe nahh i wouldn't but if i had a cookie i would give you mine Razz but maybe if there was more then 50 cookies who knows Razz but ill ask first

Thanks
Drew 4 life1

Not a bad app, i like it, though im just a Mod not admin, so luke or final will have 2 decide, but one thing u need to improve on, you just joined today, and you have 1 post, so u joined just to post a mod app. So you need more posts.
Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: :D   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 pm

thanks pizza for reading my post

Last edited by drew 4 life1 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:38 pm

drew 4 life1 wrote:
thanks pizza for reading my post and im happy you liked it Very Happy
did u read past "i like it" frmo pizza? cuz hes right dont come here just to post this
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:35 am

Luke wrote:
drew 4 life1 wrote:
did u read past "i like it" frmo pizza? cuz hes right dont come here just to post this

Thanks Luke, i've been mod and admin on other servers and this happened alot, im used to it. It really "Grinds my gears"(From Family guy)
Back to top Go down
pk this stuff
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 am

drew 4 life1 wrote:

How will you help this sever if you become moderator: I will help this sever by stoping people from teaming and looting at pking, stoping people that arn't mods+ have adventages in pking or training, etc using blk gloves, meatys. And i will kick or banned people who are doing something very wrong etc, looting to many times, pjing, teaming, swearing to mods+. I will also bring in more helping with the new players and show them to this forum.

Anything else we should know: If you make me a moderator i will show you i will not let you down and i never swear to mods i always respect them and same with players.

Thanks
Drew 4 life1

Drew this is a good thread, but im not the 1 to decide if u can become a mod. This might be decided by final or luke. Very good thread.
Back to top Go down
seaaskman
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 am

drew 4 life1 wrote:

Thanks
Drew 4 life1

This thread is good and funny Razz
This thread was well said and good answers
Very Happy rabbit rabbit Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 am

Pizzaiscool wrote:
Luke wrote:
drew 4 life1 wrote:

Thanks Luke, i've been mod and admin on other servers and this happened alot, im used to it. It really "Grinds my gears"(From Family guy)
i fucking love family guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:10 am

Luke wrote:
Pizzaiscool wrote:
Luke wrote:
drew 4 life1 wrote:

i fucking love family guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol family guy is kewl i love stewwy i think he is and peter is funny too Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:15 am

exuse me luke im sry for that 2nd msg i did about saying thank-you Sad
anyways have a nice day luke Very Happy
*gives luke cookie for a sorry*
Drew 4 life1
Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:09 am

anywais back to the subject of this thread
I should be mod because i make people laugh, make friends with every1, ill make people follow the rules and ill make people not disrepect mods+ and people and also show people to this forum.

There is way more heaps things ill do aswell
Thanks for reading, dont be afraid to post Razz
Drew 4 life1
Back to top Go down
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
drew 4 life1
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 am

luke and final and luv or hero if any1 of u make me mod i wont let you down i will make people follow the rules and i would be well at mod because i have been it before and i noe the rules

I can tell u the trust that i wont let youdown if you make me mod.
Bye final, hero, luke and luv and people in 67 sever
Drew 4 life1
Back to top Go down
Pizzaiscool
1337 Member
1337 Member
Pizzaiscool

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Dude, all your posts are spam.......
Back to top Go down
parasj2552
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: READ IT   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:17 am

Not bad pretty cool lol! just try ur best and ill se wat i can do *parasj2552*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for drew 4 life1   moderator application for drew 4 life1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderator application for drew 4 life1
Page 1 of 1