Godz of Wilds Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RS Private Server EVER! 67.82.98.75

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke
Web Master
Web Master
Luke

you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here Empty
PostSubject: you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:44 pm

title says it all
Back to top Go down
https://godz-of-wilds-realm.forumotion.com
seehoho11
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Administator Application   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm

hello! i woudl be a good admin because i know alot of item ids! i help alot of ppl.for exmple one day a guy came to me and was like ill buy a nezzy helm from u for 2b. i told him here have for free. i give alot of stuff and im not even admin so i have to get items. lol! .i do some droppartys like noted barrows 1k of each! lol! im active in game and new to froums but still going to post later on when new topics are made! im very helpful and nice to ppl i gave like 35 nezzys total + more items! also one last thing my in-game user is seehoho no 11 i just added that for forums!

TY VERY MUCH FOR USING UR TIME READING MY ADMIN APPLCATION TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile

I SEE A HOHO lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! MAKEING FUN OF MYSELF lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
parasj2552
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: To seehoho   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:53 am

parasj, ye umm u dont talk about abusing or not and u no i no u abused it then past try better
Back to top Go down
cmonmorebs
cmonmorebs

PostSubject: Re: you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Parasj, he abused it even more he had minimaul(before he had mod).. and i don't feel like typing and go in remove seehoho from mod in suggestions..
Back to top Go down
parasj2552
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: ooo hi   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:48 pm

hi hahahah sup dat hate on me =]i was hidden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here   you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you need to already be mod to become admin so normal ppl dont post here
Page 1 of 1